Tired all the time? Well, that's where this delicious tasting adrenal cocktail drink recipe comes into the equation. What is an adrenal cocktail? Well, this is a delicious tasting adrenal support cocktail drink recipe to help nourish and support adrenal glands. The recipe for this adrenal support cocktail drink with no alcohol is at the end of this article.
Our lives are more fast-paced than ever before. Chronic stress can take a major toll on our well-being. So, you might wonder what you can do to help ease your stress symptoms naturally.
This adrenal cocktail recipe is the perfect way to support your health and alleviate stress symptoms.
Ease Stress Symptoms With an Adrenal Health Support Cocktail Drink Recipe
Adrenal fatigue can cause symptoms such as restless sleep, fatigue, nighttime sugar cravings.
Stress impacts our health in so many ways. For example, when the body is under constant stress, the adrenal glands will produce more cortisol as a coping mechanism. Raised cortisol levels.
With the holidays around the corner, what better way than to drink a delicious orange adrenal fatigue cocktail (mocktail) drink? So, no alcohol needed to calm those frazzled nerves.
Cope With Stress With an Adrenal Tonic Recipe
What is Adrenal Fatigue?
How do you know if you have a problem with your adrenal glands? Adrenal fatigue is presumed to be a condition caused by chronic stress. However, there is some controversy about this term, adrenal fatigue.
Endocrinologists recognize the symptoms associated with adrenal fatigue as the more commonly used medical condition, adrenal insufficiency.
There are a few common symptoms that might indicate you have a problem with your adrenal glands. When the body experiences prolonged periods of heightened or prolonged stress, it can lead to symptoms of adrenal exhaustion.
What is Adrenal Insufficiency?
Conventional medicine often does not recognize adrenal fatigue. Endocrinologists, physicians who specialize in hormonal related diseases and conditions, recognize adrenal fatigue as adrenal insufficiency.
Adrenal insufficiency is a condition where your adrenal glands do not produce enough hormones. This may happen due to an autoimmune disease, long-term stress, or from taking certain medications.
The symptoms of adrenal insufficiency are comparable to individuals who presume to have adrenal fatigue.
Signs of Adrenal Insufficency (Adrenal Fatigue):
- Sugar cravings.
- Fatigue or low energy during the day.
- Loss of sex drive.
- Restless sleep.
- Lack of concentration.
- Muscles weakness.
- Low blood pressure.
- Frequent headaches.
- Feelings of depression or anxiety.
- Weight loss.
If you suffer from any of these symptoms, it's best to speak to your doctor so that he can properly assess your health status.
How Can I Heal My Adrenal Glands Naturally?
Are there ways to begin to heal your adrenal glands naturally? It may be overwhelming to live with constant stress. However, there are many ways to begin to heal your adrenal glands naturally.
The adrenal glands are a pair of small organs on top of the kidneys. These glands produce hormones that help regulate blood pressure and heart rate. As well as many other essential functions in your body.
Stress is a major cause of adrenal gland overload. A balanced and healthy lifestyle can help your body cope with overwhelming stress. Here are a few simple tips to start today to begin to heal your adrenals naturally.
7 Ways to Combat Stress and Help Support Healthy Adrenal Glands
Here are a few tips for supporting your adrenals naturally.
- Try to eat as many whole foods and crowd out processed foods. By adding vibrant fresh fruits and vegetables, you will naturally begin to crowd out foods with lower nutritional content. Whole foods will provide your body with boosts of energy and begin to nourish and heal from the inside out.
- Consider practicing mindfully eating techniques. By learning to slow down, your body's stress reactions will begin to lessen over time.
- Increase probiotic rich foods to help balance out your hormones. Probiotic rich foods include sauerkraut, kombucha, kimchi, yogurt, and miso.
- Try to get enough sleep every night. Create a relaxing bedtime routine. Consider putting your phone away at least one hour before bedtime. Try yoga or meditation to help unwind before bed.
- Drink herbal teas, such as licorice or chamomile tea. Licorice tea is notable for supporting healthy adrenal glands.
- Adrenal gland supplements include adaptogenic herbs. Some of these adaptogenic herbs include ashwagandha, eleutheuro, licorice root, and maca powder.
- Most importantly, look for ways to decrease stress in all areas of your life. Consider incorporating healthy stress reducing activities, such as yoga, walking, and meditation, into your day.
When is the Best Time to Drink This Adrenal Health Support Cocktail?
Adrenal health problems can occur after stressful situations in your life. Cortisol levels are raised during these times. Cortisol is a hormone produced in the body that helps regulate our metabolism, controls blood sugar levels, sleep, and inflammation.
Adrenal fatigue is the belief that when we become stressed, our adrenals don't produce enough cortisol to regulate those functions effectively. People will feel "burned out" and exhausted. This results in a feeling of overwhelming stress. This stress is what some relate to as adrenal fatigue. However, when our bodies become stressed, our adrenal glands produce more cortisol. So whenever you feel like stress is taking over, try drinking this adrenal cocktail recipe.
What is Adrenal Insufficiency?
In the case of adrenal insufficiency, the adrenals are not producing enough hormones. This can lead to deficiencies in either aldosterone or cortisol, or both.
It is best to get a blood test, specifically testing the levels of both aldosterone and cortisol. This will give you a clear indication if you need cortisol or synthetic aldosterone.
Natural Ways to Help Adrenal Fatigue!
There are also a few natural ways to help these insufficiencies. That includes extra salt, maca powder, and even licorice root.
This adrenal gland health support drink is perfect because of the addition of Himalayan pink salt, coconut cream, and maca powder. If you are feeling "burned out" and exhausted, try drinking this a few times a week and see if you notice any changes in your symptoms.
It is important to note that if you are feeling any adrenal gland symptoms, you should consult your personal physician to order a blood test to check out your hormone levels.
Adrenal Health Support Cocktail Drink Recipe
This adrenal cocktail recipe is a quick and easy way to calm down stressed adrenals.
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 scoop of your favorite collagen peptides (vanilla or plain).
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon maca powder
Mix all the ingredients together with a whisk or blender. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Will You Try This Adrenal Support Cocktail Drink Recipe?
So, were you surprised to learn how much your stress levels affect your adrenal glands? Will you be trying this delicious adrenal tonic drink for healthy adrenal gland support?
Let me know in the comment section below. In addition, I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva