This best easy delicious avocado deviled eggs recipe is a quick, healthy appetizer, perfect for an easy snack idea or party appetizer like a Super Bowl party. This high protein appetizer has lots of healthy fats too to keep you full and nourished. They're so easy to prepare, but look like it took tons of time to make. Your guests don't have to know how easy this heart healthy deviled eggs recipe was to make. It's looking pretty fancy, but so easy to make. Just let your guests enjoy them.
I would advise you to double or even triple the recipe, depending on how many guests you will have over. You will be surprised how fast this easy appetizer is gobbled up.
I remember as a little girl, how my mother always made her heart healhy deviled eggs recipe whenever she had a crowd to feed. I took the inspiration from her, but updated it to be a healthier version. Now, this appetizer has become my jam.
Deviled Eggs Health Benefits
Yes, eating deviled eggs can be great for your health. We are talking about protein and fat, which makes for the perfect snack or appetizer idea.
AVOCADO HEALTH BENEFITS
Did you know that avocados actually contain more potassium than bananas? Avocados are also a fiber-rich food. Fiber keeps you feeling full, feeds the good bacteria in your gut, sweeps out excess hormones in the body, and can also help lower cholesterol.
Studies have shown that people who increase their potassium intake decrease their risks for heart attack and strokes, as well as reduce blood pressure. You can read more about the health benefits of avocados, as well as a full nutritional report on avocados.
This easy heart healthy egg recipe is perfect for an afternoon brunch on Mother's Day or even a Super Bowl party. I like to make a big batch of them to take to any big family gathering. Your guests will simply love them.
More Super Bowl Recipes:
Are you looking for other great healthy Super Bowl recipes? Then look no further, because I have got you covered in the party department.
Check out some of these Super Bowl recipes too.
Here's a quick sampling of some of the recipes you will find on that post.
Learn to Make Easy Avocado Deviled Eggs Recipe
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Fill a small pot with water up to three quarters. Bring the water to a boil. Gently add the eggs in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are done remove them from the pot and add them to a bowl of cold water. Once they have cooled down peel the shell off.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk from the whites.
- Combine all of the yolks in a food processor along with the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Fill the egg halves with the creamy mixture.
- Store the deviled eggs in an air tight container in the fridge to avoid browning.
Enjoy the Best Avocado Deviled Egg Recipe!
If you make this Super Bowl recipe, let me know in the comment section below.