It’s pumpkin pie season. I am sure you will love these chocolate keto balls. Get all the fall vibes with the additional benefits of balancing out your stress levels. These healthy chocolate truffles taste like pumpkin pie clouds wrapped in chocolatey goodness. The blissful bites of deliciousness are also keto-friendly and vegan. Get my recipe for chocolate pumpkin pie spice truffles.
These Chocolate Keto Balls Taste Exactly Like Pumpkin Pie Clouds Wrapped in Chocolaty Goodness!
A bonus: these are so easy to prepare. This is the perfect afternoon snack for your kids.
Key Ingredient Benefits
If you have followed me, then you know that I like to find ways to add extra nutritional benefits to all my recipes. Adaptogen blend mix by Four Sigmatic is my secret ingredient in this recipe. This unique mix has a blend of mushrooms, berries, and super foods.
I love adaptogens for so many reasons. Adaptogens keep your stress levels in check by balancing your cortisol levels. This blend is filled with chaga, reishi, ashwagandha, eleuthera, schisandra, and many more adaptogens. If you haven’t read the post I wrote about all the benefits of adaptogens, check out the article, benefits of antioxidants & adaptogens.
Hemp seeds are loaded with nutritional benefits. They are an excellent source of protein. They are a complete protein, meaning they contain all 20 amino acids, but also each of the nine essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce.
RECIPE KEY NUTRIENTS
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT | Iron | Vitamin | Calcium | Potassium
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spiced Truffles Recipe
- 1 serving Radiant Beauty Collagen Peptides
- ¼ cup Nut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop Adaptogenic Blend Powder Mix (Optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, hemp seeds, collagen powder, nut butter, adaptogen mix, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, 1 tablespoon of raw cacao nibs, and coconut flour. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Roll into eight balls. Refrigerate or freeze for at least one hour until firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips, slowly stir in one teaspoon of coconut oil. Dip/coat each ball in chocolate. Transfer to a plate covered with wax paper. Refrigerate until the chocolate sets up. Enjoy!
- NUT ALLERGIES: *Substitute the nut butter with sunflower seed butter to make it nut-free.Note: Please note ‘Tips’ above for suitable substitutions, storage advice, and more! These healthy chocolate truffles are the best snack.Can substitute collage powder for vanilla protein powder, or MCT powder, vanilla flavored. Can swap the raw cacao nibs with chocolate chips.
Enjoy These Healthy Chocolate Truffles!
If you make this chocolate pumpkin pie truffle recipe, let me know in the comment section below. I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links (I’ll earn some coffee money ☕ which I promise to drink while creating content that you will enjoy). I only recommend products that I trust and absolutely love!