Healthy creamy broccoli Au gratin recipe is the perfect easy side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. Broccoli gratin is such a delicious baked and quick side dish. It is so easy to serve on special occasions.
If you use the Primal Kitchen Alfredo sauce, this becomes a delicious and easy side dish your vegan family and friends will thank you for. If you like this traditional holiday recipe, you will love my baked scalloped potato casserole recipe.
- 💖 Why You'll Love This Healthy Broccoli Au Gratin?
- ❓ Why I Use Jarred Sauces for Easy Meal Prep?
- 🥣 Ingredients for an Easy Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
- 🥦 Cruciferous Vegetables are Great for Supporting Natural Detoxification in the Body
- 🧡 How to Make Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
- 📖 Recipe
- 😀 Enjoy This Healthy Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe!
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love This Healthy Broccoli Au Gratin?
- Vegan - Prepared with vegan cheese and dairy-free alfredo sauce. You won't miss the cream filled traditional broccoli Au gratin recipes.
- Great Source of Vitamin K - Broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, and folic acid.
- Easy Holiday Recipe - Quick and simple holiday side dish.
❓ Why I Use Jarred Sauces for Easy Meal Prep?
I love to make recipes from scratch, but sometimes you have to cheat a bit. That is why this is super easy to make. I'm not a big fan of stressing whether I made it homemade or not.
I only care if it tastes great and is still nourishing for my body. That is why I love Primal Kitchen's jarred sauces. They are made with wholesome ingredients that I know will taste great too.
🥣 Ingredients for an Easy Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
To make this healthy broccoli Au gratin, you will simply need to gather a few key ingredients that create the best tasting broccoli side dish recipe.
- Broccoli - The star of the recipe is broccoli, so please don't substitute. We all need to give more love to broccoli. 😀
- Dairy Free Alfredo Sauce - I prefer Primal Kitchen no-dairy Alfredo sauce. If you have your own favorite alfredo sauce, use that.
- Fresh Thyme - I love to grab some fresh thyme, but if all you have is dried thyme, it will still turn out amazing.
- Dairy-Free Cheddar Cheese - I discovered that the perfect dairy-free cheese is by Daiya. If you don't mind regular cheese, then use plain cheddar cheese in this broccoli Au gratin recipe.
- Black Pepper - A must flavor additive that gives it just that bit of kick the dish needs.
See the recipe card for quantities.
🥦 Cruciferous Vegetables are Great for Supporting Natural Detoxification in the Body
Broccoli provides an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, and folic acid. One serving of broccoli provides the body with 135% of the daily requirement of vitamin C.
You can read more about the health and beauty benefits of broccoli here.
KEY NUTRIENTS OF BROCCOLI
Antioxidants | Sulforaphane | Fiber | Vitamin C | Vitamin K | Vitamin B6 | Folate
🧡 How to Make Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
Learn how easy it is to make a healthy, vegan broccoli au gratin recipe today.
Creamy Broccoli Au Gratin
- Preheat broiler oven. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Fill a large pot with water. Add a teaspoon of salt. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cook until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes. Drain.
- Pour broccoli into a baking dish. Top with Alfredo sauce and sprinkle with fresh thyme and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese or cheese alternative.
- Broil until lightly browned for about three minutes. Let the broccoli Au gratin stand for a few minutes before serving.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
😀 Enjoy This Healthy Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe!
If you make this delicious creamy broccoli Au gratin side dish recipe, let me know in the comment section below.
I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
🎄 Healthy Holidays Survival Guide
Ultimate guide to thrive and survive during the busy holiday season. Healthy eating tips, reset meal plan, and recipes for the holidays. for your recipe.