Most people’s idea of a salad is a drab boring affair of iceberg lettuce and out-of-season tomatoes. I’m here to change that perception, because an easy spinach salad recipe is far from boring. The cilantro tahini dressing is quick and easy to make too. You will simply love this super food salad recipe with cilantro tahini dressing.
A proper salad should be bursting with life, flavor, and cause YOU to burst with energy. This super food salad recipe is easy to make and filled with good-for-you ingredients.
💖 Why You'll Love These Spinach Super Food Salad Recipe?
- Macro Balanced Salad - Nourishing whole food balanced macronutrients to fuel you for your day.
- Easy Meal Prep Recipe - Perfect salad recipe to make in bigger batches for weekly meal prep.
- Grab & Go Recipe - After preparing, you can simply grab and take this on the go. Perfect for work or school.
Eat This Easy Spinach Super Food Salad Recipe and Supercharge Your Day!
Eating more salad is a wonderful way to nourish and alkalize the body. For example, raw fruits, vegetables, and fats in a well-balanced salad will give your body valuable enzymes that make digestion easy. This will fuel you with more energy instead of depleting it. Isn’t that what food is supposed to do?!
A well-balanced salad should have various colors, textures, and flavors. By combining seasonal fruits, nuts, and seeds, you’ve suddenly created a beautiful meal, not merely an uninspired “necessity” on the plate.
- Spinach - Depending on what greens I have on hand, determines whether I use spinach or kale. Both hearty greens taste great in this recipe.
- Apple - I like Granny Smith green apples for that bit of tang, but any apple will work in this super food salad recipe.
- Mixed Berries - I like a combination of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. You can also simply add one type of berry.
- Lemon Juice - I prefer fresh lemon juice, but you can use the bottled kind. The lemon juice also helps balance the greens and add brightness to the smoothie.
- Pumpkin Seeds - They are a great plant-based protein source with 8 grams of protein per serving.
- Cilantro Tahini Dressing - You will love this salad dressing, not only for this recipe, but also for your other favorite salads.
- Red Onion - I highly recommend a red onion instead of a white or yellow onion. The flavor in a red onion is unique.
- Parsley - I prefer fresh herbs in all my salads.
See the recipe card for quantities.
Here’s a recipe for a delicious super food salad that’s sure to increase your energy, ease your digestion, and supercharge your entire day with this easy super food salad recipe! This cilantro tahini dressing is also great on top of grilled chicken.
🧡 Learn How to Make a Super Food Salad Recipe
Learn how easy it is to make an easy salad with super food ingredients.
Super Food Salad with Cilantro Tahini Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ lemon, juice (Juiced)
- 1 apple, red delicious (Diced)
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup berries, mixed (Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- ¼ cup onion, red (Diced)
- 1 pinch sea salt (To taste)
- 1 Pinch black pepper, ground (To taste)
- 1 drizzle cilantro tahini dressing (See below)
- For the dressing: Whisk or blend all ingredients together. Add more water until desired consistency is reached. If you want the cilantro in a smooth consistency, I suggest blending it in a blender. However, leaving the cilantro chopped is an easy and quick way to make this dressing. This is how I enjoy it.
- For the salad: In a large serving bowl, add the spinach, half of the lemon juice, a drizzle of Tahini Dressing, and a little sea salt.
- Massage until the spinach starts to soften and wilt, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with apples, pumpkin seeds, berries, onions & parsley. Drizzle the cilantro tahini dressing over top.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
😀 Leave a Review of This Super Food Salad Below!
Did you enjoy this super food salad recipe? Try experimenting by adding the cilantro tahini dressing to other dishes, such as grilled chicken.
Let me know in the comments below. Connect with me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
🦠 Restore Your Gut Health Program
The Restore Your Gut Health Fundamentals program will help you finally fix your gut health issues and reclaim the life you deserve.
If you’re interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion, and boosting your energy, check out my comprehensive program Restore your Gut Health. In the program, you get a ton of delicious, satisfying recipes, as well as strategies that will help rebuild your intestinal flora.
Or join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EatYourNutrition, where I’ll share more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
If you love super food recipes, you will also love: