Most people’s idea of a salad is a drab boring affair of iceberg lettuce and out-of-season tomatoes. I’m here to change that perception, because an easy spinach salad recipe is far from boring. A proper salad should be bursting with life, flavor, and cause YOU to burst with energy. This superfood salad recipe is easy to make and filled with good-for-you ingredients. The cilantro tahini dressing is quick and easy to make too. You will simply love this superfood salad with cilantro tahini dressing.
Eat This Easy Spinach Super Food Salad Recipe and Supercharge Your Day!
Eating more salad is a wonderful way to nourish and alkalize the body. For example, raw fruits, vegetables, and fats in a well-balanced salad will give your body valuable enzymes that make digestion easy. This will fuel you with more energy instead of depleting it. Isn’t that what food is supposed to do?!
A well-balanced salad should have various colors, textures, and flavors. By combining seasonal fruits, nuts, and seeds, you’ve suddenly created a beautiful meal instead of merely an uninspired “necessity” on the plate.
Here’s a recipe for a delicious superfood salad that’s sure to increase your energy, ease your digestion and supercharge your entire day with this easy superfood salad recipe! This cilantro tahini dressing is also great on top of grilled chicken.
Superfood Salad with Cilantro Tahini Dressing Recipe
- 2 cups Spinach
- ½ Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Apple (petite diced)
- 2 tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Mixed Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 2 tablespoon Parsley
- ¼ cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Drizzle Cilantro Tahini Dressing (see below)
Cilantro Tahini Dressing Ingredients
- ¼ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup Cilantro (chopped)
- ½ clove Garlic (minced)
- ½ tablespoon Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- ½ Lemon (juice)
- 1 tablespoon water
- For the dressing: Whisk or blend all ingredients together. Add more water until desired consistency is reached. If you want the cilantro in a smooth consistency, I suggest blending it in a blender. However, leaving the cilantro chopped is an easy and quick way to make this dressing. This is how I enjoy it.
- For the salad: In a large serving bowl, add the spinach, half of the lemon juice, a drizzle of Tahini Dressing, and a little sea salt.
- Massage until the spinach starts to soften and wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Top with apples, pumpkin seeds, berries, onions & parsley. Drizzle the cilantro tahini dressing over top.
If you’re interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion, and boosting your energy, check out my new comprehensive program Restore your Gut Health, details here https://eatyournutrition.com/restore-your-gut-health-enrollment. In the program, you get a ton of delicious, satisfying recipes, as well as strategies that will help rebuild your intestinal flora.
Or join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EatYourNutrition, where I’ll share more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
If you love superfood recipes, you will also love:
Leave a Review of This Superfood Salad Below!
Did you enjoy this superfood salad recipe? Try experimenting by adding the cilantro tahini dressing to other dishes, such as grilled chicken. Let me know in the comments below. Connect with me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Leave a Reply