I love a good salad dressing recipe. This apple cider vinegar (acv) olive oil salad dressing recipe is perfect for all your summer salads. If you make too much of this gut healthy apple cider vinaigrette dressing, that is okay, because it's great to make a batch at the beginning of the week, and top your delicious salads with this salad dressing recipe.
This simple apple cider vinegar olive oil dressing is delicious over any simple or complicated salad recipe. I love it over my massaged kale with apple salad, one of my featured recipes in my article, a day of healthy eating recipes from a nutritionist. I have also used it to marinate chicken for dinner.
- 💖 Why You'll Love This Gut Healthy Salad Dressing?
- 🍎 Delicious Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
- 🥣 Ingredients You Need for an Easy, Healthy Salad Dressing
- ⭐️ Tips for Making a Healthy Vinaigrette Dressing
- 🧡 Learn to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 📖 Recipe
- ❄️ Storage Tips for Apple Cider Salad Dressing Vinaigrette
- 🍽️ How to Serve This Apple Salad Dressing Recipe?
- 😀 Did You Make My Delicious Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing Recipe?
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love This Gut Healthy Salad Dressing?
- Easy Meal Prep Recipe - Perfect salad dressing recipe to make in bigger batches for weekly meal prep.
- Gut Healthy - Made with gut healthy ingredients like apple cider vinegar and fresh garlic.
- Simple to Make - Only a few ingredients to whisk together a gut healthy dressing to use throughout the week on all your favorite salads.
🍎 Delicious Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
A good basic salad dressing recipe is one kitchen essential everyone needs to have on hand. This apple cider vinaigrette dressing is so light and fresh. I know many people who depend on store-bought salad dressings.
Once you realize how quickly this recipe is to create, you won’t want to rely on those preservative-laden salad dressings on the store shelves anymore. So, let's learn how to make an easy salad dressing with apple cider vinegar in it today.
🥣 Ingredients You Need for an Easy, Healthy Salad Dressing
- Apple Cider Vinegar - I love the flavor of apple cider vinegar (acv) in this salad dressing recipe. There is a tartness with a touch of sweet underlying flavor to this salad dressing recipe.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Olive oil is my favorite go to oil for most of my salad dressings, because of the light and beautiful taste, and it's also great for your heart health.
- Sweetener of Choice - I prefer maple syrup in this healthy apple cider vinaigrette recipe because of the added vitamins and minerals that maple syrup provides. But use honey if you aren't vegan. Both will work equally.
- Garlic - I always recommend using fresh garlic cloves, but you can also use minced garlic from a jar.
- Fresh Parsley- Fresh herbs always taste better, especially in a simple recipe like salad dressing.
- Salt and Pepper - Please make sure you season your salad dressings.
See the recipe card for quantities.
⭐️ Tips for Making a Healthy Vinaigrette Dressing
Making this healthy vinegar dressing is as simple as gathering your ingredients and mixing together. The best tip is to ensure you are using quality ingredients. Buy the best olive oil and apple cider vinegar in your price range. The flavor of apple cider vinegar varies by brand.
I personally love Bragg's apple cider vinegar. The next tip is to make sure you add salt and pepper to taste. This tip is key, because most people skip it but the salt and pepper bump up the flavor. Plus, the salt brings out the natural sweetness of the apple cider vinegar.
🧡 Learn to Make an Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing Recipe
Learn how easy it is to make apple cider vinegar salad dressings for all your favorite salad recipes.
Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing Recipe
- 1 Blender
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
❄️ Storage Tips for Apple Cider Salad Dressing Vinaigrette
Store this apple cider vinaigrette dressing in an airtight container for up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
🍽️ How to Serve This Apple Salad Dressing Recipe?
😀 Did You Make My Delicious Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing Recipe?
I would love to hear if you tried my apple cider vinegar (acv) dressing recipe. Let me know if you try out this recipe.
You can also connect with me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links (I’ll earn some coffee money ☕ which I promise to drink while creating content that you will enjoy). I only recommend products that I trust and absolutely love!