How pretty is this energizing pink latte? I love a good latte in the afternoon to pick me up, but this one is different. Besides the obvious color, this beetroot latte has zero caffeine. This delicious and gorgeous pink latte recipe will become the new afternoon treat you look forward to. Each version of this healthy beetroot latte recipe is equally delicious, and can be easily made with a beet powder. Did you also know that having a beet latte benefits your health?
Do You Want an Energizing Pink Latte Recipe With None of the Caffeine Jitters?
Power Through Your Day With This Pretty in Pink Drink!
Beets naturally contain nitrates, which your body converts to nitric oxide. Studies indicate that drinking beet juice helps with blood flow and even lower blood pressure. You can read more about the benefits of beets.
I love to make beetroot latte drinks as replacements for pre-workout drinks. I hate the jittery feeling that pre-workout powders give me. Beet juice helps with blood flow, the reason I love to drink this before working out.
Studies have shown that if you eat beets an hour before a workout, it will help dilate your blood vessels, which in turn increases the amount of oxygen delivered to your muscles. That's why this beetroot latte is so energizing.
This drink won’t give you those nervous flutters in your heart, except maybe for the gorgeous pink color. Seriously, how pretty is this? It reminds me of my “pretty pink dust” that I sprinkle on my oatmeal. If you don’t know what “pretty pink dust” is, here is the recipe.
There are two ways to make this healthy beet latte recipe. If you have more time, you can make it from scratch, or if pressed for time, you can make the quick version. The quick version is made using Radiant Beauty Collagen. Either version of this healthy beet latte recipe is delicious.
KEY NUTRIENTS OF BEETS
Antioxidants | Carotenoids (Beta-Carotene) | Betalains | Phytonutrients | Folate | Vitamin C | Magnesium | Iron
What's a Beetroot Latte?
A beetroot latte is made without any caffeine, but my recipe is naturally energizing from the beets. It has a beautiful pink color and is made with frothed milk of choice, and naturally sweetened from the beets and a touch of maple syrup.
Learn How to Make a Beet Pink Latte Recipe - 2 Methods!
Energizing Pink Beet Latte Recipe (SLOW VERSION)
- Grate the beetroot. Take the grated pulp and squeeze the juice into a bowl. It is best to either use rubber gloves or hold with plastic wrap to prevent staining of the hands. Set the juice aside. You can either discard the beet pulp or save to add to smoothies, or mix in to baked goods.
- In a saucepan, combine coconut milk, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pinch of salt. Over medium heat, bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 10 minutes, whisking periodically to prevent milk from burning. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the beet juice and coconut oil. You can either use an immersion blender or transfer to a high speed blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.
RECIPE KEY NUTRIENTS:
Betalains | Potassium | Magnesium | Vitamin C | Vitamin B12 | Calcium | Manganese
If you have less time, but still want to make a fun pink Beetroot latte, then try my fast version below.
How to Make a Beetroot Latte with Beet Powder?
Energizing Pink Beetroot Latte (Fast Version)
- In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk and super beets powder. Over medium heat, bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, whisking periodically to prevent milk from burning. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the coconut oil. Blend all the ingredients together using a hand blender or frother. Serve, enjoy.
Enjoy This Energizing Pink Red Beet Latte Drink Recipe!
Did you learn any tips on how to make a pink latte? Were you surprised about the health benefits that a beet latte can provide for your body? If you make this pink latte recipe, let me know in the comment section below.