I love making a big batch of this as a healthy hormones side dish recipe or addition to my salads during the week. The combination of ginger and garlic simply can’t be beaten and adds a punch to any meal. Loaded with healthy hormone balancing purple cabbage, carrots, and sesame, this makes for a terrific side along with tempeh or chicken meatballs. This gut-friendly ginger garlic cabbage sauté will become a new favorite recipe of yours.
Making vegetables exciting will strengthen your ability to maintain a healthy diet that encourages energy and healthy digestion. So many people fall off the wagon because they think healthy eating has to be bland. That couldn’t be further from the truth. Eating well isn’t about encouraging boredom and blandness, it’s about nourishment on a deeper level, and please your taste buds and your body at the same time. This ginger garlic cabbage is just one of the many tasty gut-friendly recipes you will enjoy.
Healthy Hormones Ginger Garlic Cabbage Saute Recipe
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 red onion thinly, sliced
- 2 cups purple cabbage shredded
- 1 1-inch fresh ginger grated
- 2 large carrots shredded
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- To toast your sesame seeds, heat a dry sauté pan on low flame. When the pan is hot, add the sesame seeds. Toast for about 2 minutes until golden. Remove the sesame seeds from the pan so they don’t continue cooking. Set aside to use in the final step.
- Next, take a sauté pan and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. When the pan is hot, add the onions. Sauté until soft. Add purple cabbage, salt, and black pepper.
- Allow the cabbage to soften. Next, add ginger, shredded carrots, and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes. When the cabbage and other vegetables are soft to your liking, turn off the flame and top with toasted sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds.
If you’re serious about getting healthy, restoring your digestion, and boosting your energy, then check out my new comprehensive program Restore your Gut Health, details here https://eatyournutrition.com/restore-your-gut-health-enrollment, it’s loaded with gut restoring delicious recipes.
Or join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EatYourNutrition where I’ll share more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life. To your wellness. Healthy hormones start with a healthy gut.
Try My Healthy Hormones Cabbage Recipe!
I hope you try my recipe for my healthy hormones cabbage saute. Let’s discuss this topic in the comment section below. I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Leave a Reply