This easy almond flour muffin recipe is my new favorite breakfast option. My healthy gluten-free orange muffin recipe is one of the most popular recipes from this cookbook. I have been loving eating gluten-free muffins for fall too. This is one of my favorite recipes from my cookbook, Beauty Nutrition Index Cookbook. I tried to find a striking balance between the orange flavor and almond flavor, and I think I fully achieved this because this flavor combination is out of this world. My gluten-free muffins are always a hit in any household. The combination of the orange and almonds is delicious, bright, and refreshing.
These are the perfect almond flour muffins for a quick and easy breakfast. I wanted some delicious orange almond flour muffin recipe that were healthy, dairy-free, kid-friendly, and easy to make. Honestly, I thought this might be impossible, given all I was asking. Well, I did it. I prepared the most delicious healthy gluten-free muffins I have ever eaten. I hope your family enjoys these as much as mine does.
RECIPE KEY NUTRIENTS
Iron | Vitamin D | Calcium | Potassium
Gluten-Free Orange Almond Muffins
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Then combine the wet to the dry mixture until smooth.
- Divide evenly into the muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
To Make 2 Flax Eggs:
- Combine 2 tablespoons ground flax seed mixed with 6 tablespoons of water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- If you are not vegan, you can substitute the flax eggs for 2 regular eggs.
Enjoy These Delicious Gluten-Free Orange Almond Muffins!
If you make this gluten-free muffin recipe, let me know in the comment section below. I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram.
I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Interested in more acne-diet recipes to get glowing, radiant skin? Check out the Beauty Nutrition Index Cookbook.