This healthy breakfast crustless quiche recipe is actually easy to cook and will impress your guests. This crustless broccoli quiche is healthier by omitting the crust. You also cut out some carbohydrates and calories typically found in a traditional quiche recipe by preparing it this way. This is also an awesome high-protein breakfast idea.
Easy Healthy Easter or Mother's Day Breakfast Recipe
I enjoy preparing this lightened-up version when I have guests visiting from out of town. The combination of broccoli and Swiss cheese makes this broccoli quiche recipe truly a hit. Plus, because they are individual mini quiches, they are easy to serve. You can also prepare this ahead of time, and simply warm up before serving. I even enjoy this for a fun dinner on the weekends.
Children even love the mini size, so this is also a fun way to sneak in some veggies that your children need to receive. You can also pack this crustless quiche and bring them in a cooler for a charming picnic brunch recipe. You can even cook it for a healthy Easter breakfast or Mother's Day brunch recipe.
Once you have mastered creating this crustless quiche recipe, you can change up the flavor combinations. Simply change out the broccoli for spinach and tomato crustless quiche. You might also experiment with different kinds of cheese, including sharp cheddar cheese.
Healthy Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Mini Gluten Free Crustless Broccoli Quiche Bites
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ medium Onion (diced)
- 2 cloves Fresh Garlic (crushed)
- ¼ cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium Tomato (diced)
- 3 cups Broccoli (chopped, and steamed)
- 5 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 Egg Whites
- ⅓ cup Milk of Choice (unsweetened)
- ⅓ cup Gluten-Free flour
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 ounces Swiss Cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, and flour. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sauté onions, bell peppers, tomato, and garlic for 7 minutes. Sauté for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add steamed broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Add the salt and pepper. Pour onion mixture into the egg mixture you set aside earlier.
- Mix in the shredded cheese until everything is well combined.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 30 to 33 minutes.
If you would like some further inspiration for some delicious egg recipes, try out these healthy egg recipes.
Enjoy This Crustless Broccoli Quiche Recipe for a Healthy Brunch Idea!
If you make this healthy breakfast recipe, let me know in the comment section below. If you try this recipe out, please leave a review below. Take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love viewing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Leave a Reply