This delicious peach chia pudding has become my new favorite breakfast option. This creamy peach chia pudding with peach puree is a healthy breakfast or dessert that only uses 5 ingredients! You can make this vegan chia pudding with coconut or almond milk. This will quickly become your favorite way to eat chia pudding!
Chia Seed Pudding for Gut Health
How to Make Peach Chia Pudding?
Chia seed puddings are quite easy to make. This one is pretty simple too.
- Chia seeds
- Dairy-free milk
- Maple syrup or sweetener of choice
Quick Tips to Make Chia Seed Pudding
- Make sure to stir the chia seed mixture immediately 15 minutes afterward. This ensures the chia seed doesn't get lumpy. Use a whisk or even a fork to break up any clumps.
- Let the chia seed mixture set up for at least 30 minutes before eating. It is best after an hour or even overnight. This allows the seeds to properly gel with the liquid.
- The texture is similar to tapioca. If you don't like the texture of chia pudding, try blending all the chia seed pudding ingredients first, and then topping with the peach puree mixture.
Is Chia Seed Pudding a Healthy Snack?
Chia pudding is a healthy snack and should not be considered unhealthy, because plain it does not contain any added sugar. The seeds themselves are an excellent source of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. The seeds are also a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc. Chia pudding also makes an easy dessert recipe.
AutoImmune Protocol Chia Pudding Recipe (AIP)
Creamy Peach Puree Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 cup Dairy-Free Milk (coconut milk is delicious)
Peach Puree Ingredients:
- 1 ripe Peach (pitted)
- ½ cup Dairy-Free Milk (coconut milk is delicious)
- Fresh Peaches
- Fresh Blueberries
- Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- Hemp Seeds
- In a glass or mason jar, add 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of sweetener of choice, and 1 cup of nut milk of choice.
- Stir well. Refrigerate. Wait 15 minutes and stir again. Place in the fridge and let set for 30 minutes or overnight.
- To make the peach puree, add 1 ripe peach, ½ cup coconut or almond milk. Blend together. Top the prepared chia pudding with the peach puree.
How Many Carbs are in a Peach?
A peach contains about 15 grams of carbohydrates.
How Much Sugar is in a Peach?
A peach is 13 grams of sugar. Peaches are a terrific source of fiber with about 2 grams of dietary fiber.
How Much Vitamin C Can You Get From a Peach?
A peach contains about 138 milligrams of vitamin C. One medium peach averages about 13% of your daily vitamin C requirement.
How Long Will This Peach Chia Seed Pudding Last?
It will last for about 5 days in the fridge. Store in an airtight container.
How Much Potassium is in a Peach?
One large peach has 333 milligrams of potassium. This is approximately 10% of a person's daily required value.
How Do You Make Chia Pudding Not Gross?
You can make chia pudding not gross by adding vanilla extract, a little sweetener, and some almond or coconut milk to the leftover chia seed pudding. This will add flavor, but also make the texture smoother. if you hate the texture of chia pudding, try blending the mixture in a blender first, and then allow to set up for an hour in the refrigerator. This will ensure a nice smooth chia pudding that most people are used to eating, like a traditional vanilla pudding dessert recipe
Try These Other Chia Seed Dessert Recipes:
Pin this Vegan Peach Chia Pudding Recipe for Later!
If you make this recipe for the easiest peach chia pudding recipe, let me know in the comment section below. I If you make this recipe for the easiest creamy peach chia pudding recipe, let me know in the comment section below. This chia pudding also makes the perfect easy dessert recipe. I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Leave a Reply