Are you looking for a healthy, balanced snack recipe to help you power through your day? Consider a balanced healthy snack idea with my no bake peanut butter protein energy balls with dates recipe. My easy, healthy peanut butter protein balls made with oats make the perfect on-the-go snack too. These vegan bliss balls are full of protein too.
This recipe can be meal prepped in advance for an afternoon energy pick-me snack, or even in the morning before your daily workout.
- 💖 Why You'll Love These Peanut Butter Bliss Balls?
- ⚖️ Balanced, Healthy Snack: Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls Recipe
- 🥜 Peanut Butter Balls Made With Protein Powder & Oatmeal!
- ❓ Are Protein Bliss Balls Good For You?
- 🥣 What Kind of Ingredients Do I Need for a Protein Bliss Balls Recipe?
- 🧑🍳 How to Make No Bake Energy Bites
- 🧡 Learn How to Make Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls Recipe (No Bake, Vegan, & Healthy)
- 📖 Recipe
- ❄️ Storage Tips
- ❓ How Many Calories Are in a Single Energy Bliss Protein Bite?
- Easy Meal Prep Tip
- Is There a Good Nut Butter Substitute for Peanut Butter?
- ❓ Why Aren't My Protein Bliss Balls Sticking Together?
- ❓ What Kind of Protein Powder Should I Use in This Energy Bites Recipe?
- ❓ How Many Energy Bliss Balls Does This Recipe Make?
- 😀 Enjoy This Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe!
- ❤️ You Might Also Love These
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love These Peanut Butter Bliss Balls?
- Easy Meal Prep Recipe - Perfect snack to make in bigger batches for weekly meal prep.
- Vegan Friendly Snack - Peanut butter energy bliss balls are naturally gluten-free, vegan, and no refined sugars.
- Grab & Go Recipe - After preparing, you can simply grab and take this on the go. Perfect for work or school.
⚖️ Balanced, Healthy Snack: Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls Recipe
This energy bliss balls recipe with peanut butter can be made in only 10 minutes. Delicious and balanced snack idea with plenty of plant-based protein and healthy fats to sustain you until your next meal.
A healthy, balanced snack has three main components that I streamlined to create a power snack plate that will sustain you for hours. A healthy carbohydrate source, good healthy fats, and high in protein.
🥜 Peanut Butter Balls Made With Protein Powder & Oatmeal!
This peanut butter bliss ball recipe is made with protein powder that has super foods right in the mix. I love Eat Your Nutrition, Vanilla plant-based protein powder for this recipe, but feel free to test out your own favorite brand too. I think you will love these peanut butter balls, which are made with protein powder, and oatmeal as a balanced healthy snack option.
❓ Are Protein Bliss Balls Good For You?
Yes, protein balls are a great way to sneak in some extra protein into your day. They are a wonderful healthy, balanced snack recipe if you use balanced ingredients to ensure you combat your hunger levels.
The balanced ingredients for a healthy snack include a healthy carbohydrate, a healthy fat, and a lean protein source. This recipe is the perfect peanut butter protein balls recipe for the perfect afternoon pick me up to curb any hunger cues before your next meal.
🥣 What Kind of Ingredients Do I Need for a Protein Bliss Balls Recipe?
You will need oats, peanut butter, dates, almonds, maple syrup, protein powder, vanilla extract, and cacao powder.
🧑🍳 How to Make No Bake Energy Bites
It's as easy as mixing up your ingredients, rolling into balls, and eating.
🧡 Learn How to Make Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls Recipe (No Bake, Vegan, & Healthy)
Learn how easy it is to make peanut butter flavored energy bliss snack balls high in protein too.
Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls Recipe
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough begins to form.
- Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Enjoy these energy peanut butter balls as a healthy snack during the day.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
❄️ Storage Tips
Can You Freeze Protein Energy Bliss Bites Balls?
Yes! You can freeze energy bites for up to six months.
How Long Will Energy Protein Bites Balls Last?
My peanut butter energy bites balls can last up to four weeks in the fridge and six months in the freezer.
❓ How Many Calories Are in a Single Energy Bliss Protein Bite?
One energy bite contains about 94 calories.
Easy Meal Prep Tip
When it comes to simple meal planning, these energy balls are perfect, because when made in advance, you have an easy snack to tide you over to your next meal. Peanut butter protein balls made with oats are made with good for you, simple whole ingredients.
Is There a Good Nut Butter Substitute for Peanut Butter?
You can use sunflower seed butter in this recipe if you have a nut allergy. I like the brand Sunbutter.
❓ Why Aren't My Protein Bliss Balls Sticking Together?
You might find your energy balls are too crumbly and not sticking together. This can easily be fixed by adding in a bit more peanut butter to smooth out the batter. You can also use one or two tablespoons of water if you prefer.
❓ What Kind of Protein Powder Should I Use in This Energy Bites Recipe?
I recommend a vanilla flavored protein powder optimally, with some extra super foods added to the protein blend. I prefer a vegan protein powder because I have a dairy allergy, so I can't tolerate whey protein.
❓ How Many Energy Bliss Balls Does This Recipe Make?
This easy peanut butter protein balls recipe makes 24 energy balls.
😀 Enjoy This Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Balls Recipe!
I hope you try out these easy, delicious and healthy peanut butter protein balls. So, let me know in the comment section below.
❤️ You Might Also Love These
Looking for other snack recipes like this? Try these: