My favorite breakfast idea is with chia seed pudding because it's so easy to meal prep. I make this healthy strawberry banana chia seed pudding a few times a month because the flavors of strawberry plus banana are perfect in a pudding recipe, especially for summer.
I can't explain how much I love eating chia seed pudding for breakfast. It's great for gut health and regularity due to the high fiber content. I know you will love the flavors in this strawberry banana chia pudding recipe.
- 💖 Why You'll Love Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding?
- 🥣 Ingredients for Chia Pudding with Strawberry & Banana
- 🧡 Learn How to a Make Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 📖 Recipe
- ❓ How Long Will Chia Seed Pudding Last if Meal Prepped?
- ❄️ Storage
- 😀 Have You Tried Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding Before?
- ❤️ You Might Also Love These
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding?
- Nourishing Breakfast - The protein and fiber will keep you fully nourished all morning long.
- Nutrient Dense - Each serving contains 15 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein.
- Promotes Healthy Digestion - Constipated? Chia seeds are loaded with fiber to help keep your digestion on track.
🥣 Ingredients for Chia Pudding with Strawberry & Banana
- Chia Seeds - Chia seeds are high in protein and loaded with fiber. Feel free to use either black or white chia seeds. Both work the same.
- Coconut Milk: Unsweetened coconut milk is my plant-based milk of choice.
- Strawberries - Of course, you need strawberries in a strawberry-flavored pudding recipe. I like to use fresh but frozen will work if you are preparing them in advance. This allows enough time for the strawberries to thaw.
- Bananas - I often find that you can omit the maple syrup because the bananas add a natural sweetness to this chia pudding recipe.
- Maple Syrup - This is my go-to sweetener of choice. You can also swap it for your favorite sweetener, like honey.
See the recipe card for quantities.
🧡 Learn How to a Make Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Learn how easy it is to make a chia seed pudding recipe with delicious strawberry and banana flavors.
Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or a mason jar. Whisk together or shake the mason jar until the mixture is well combined.
- Cover the chia pudding mixture and chill in the refrigerator until the chia turns into a pudding consistency, about 20 minutes to one hour. Best overnight.
- You can eat this pudding just like this, or if you desire a smooth consistency, add all ingredients to a blender and process until super smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Top with homemade granola if you want a heartier breakfast option.
- For a pretty presentation, try dividing the mixture before blending and reserve one mixture without blending. Layer each mixture for an added variation in texture. Enjoy.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
❓ How Long Will Chia Seed Pudding Last if Meal Prepped?
I like to meal prep batches of chia seed pudding recipes in advance. This strawberry chia pudding recipe will last a good 5 days in the refrigerator. You can also optionally freeze your chia pudding recipe.
Simply store your strawberry chia seed pudding inside an airtight container or mason jars, and they are easy to grab and go. You can either make a big batch of chia pudding or make individual serving sizes in cute little jars, like a mason jar.
😀 Have You Tried Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding Before?
I would love to hear how your recipe for chia pudding made with strawberries and bananas turned out.
Connect with me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
❤️ You Might Also Love These
Looking for other breakfast recipes like this? Try these:
🦠 Restore Your Gut Health Program
The Restore Your Gut Health Fundamentals program will help you finally fix your gut health issues and reclaim the life you deserve.
If you’re interested in getting healthy, restoring your digestion, and boosting your energy, check out my comprehensive program Restore Your Gut Health. In the program, you get a ton of delicious, satisfying recipes, as well as strategies that will help rebuild your intestinal flora.
Or join me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EatYourNutrition. That's where I’ll share more information, tips, and recipes to help you live a happier, healthier life.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links (I’ll earn some coffee money ☕ which I promise to drink while creating content that you will enjoy). I only recommend products that I trust and absolutely love!