This easy strawberry iced matcha latte is so beautiful, with layers of strawberry, milk, and matcha green tea. If you are looking for a refreshing summer drink, try this strawberry iced matcha recipe today.
This strawberry iced matcha is the most beautiful drink I have made, with layers of delicious strawberries, coconut milk, and matcha green tea.
- 💖 Why You'll Love This Strawberry Iced Matcha Recipe?
- 🍓 Easy to Make Strawberry Iced Matcha Latte with Fresh Strawberries
- 🧑🍳 Strawberry Matcha Latte Recipe
- 🥣 Ingredients You Need for a Strawberry Iced Matcha Drink Recipe
- 🍵 Matcha Health Benefits
- 🧑🍳 How to Make a Strawberry Iced Matcha Recipe
- 🧡 Learn How to Make a Strawberry Iced Matcha Latte Recipe
- 📖 Recipe
- ❤️ You Might Also Love These
- 😀 Enjoy This Strawberry Matcha Latte Drink Recipe!
- 📚 References
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love This Strawberry Iced Matcha Recipe?
- Antioxidant Rich - Catechins protect our cells from damage free radicals cause to the body.
- Promote Healthy Skin - Strawberries contain vitamin C, which helps brighten the skin.
- Rich Source of L-Theanine - L-Theanine is an amino acid that promotes calm and relaxation, increasing serotonin, dopamine, and GABA production, resulting in a calm energy to get you through the day.
🍓 Easy to Make Strawberry Iced Matcha Latte with Fresh Strawberries
This recipe for an iced matcha with a new flavor twist is my go-to afternoon pick-me-up.
🧑🍳 Strawberry Matcha Latte Recipe
I used to order this at Starbucks, but I wanted to recreate a healthier, lower sugar version at home. Why add all the unnecessary added refined sugar, when you can get all the same flavor, beauty of the drink, and it tastes amazing too.
🥣 Ingredients You Need for a Strawberry Iced Matcha Drink Recipe
- Matcha Powder - Make sure you get a good quality matcha powder. It makes all the difference. Use ceremonial grade matcha powder for the best flavor. I love the brand is by Pique. You can find their real ceremonial grade matcha green tea powder here.
- Milk - I used coconut milk, but feel free to use any dairy free or plant-based milk of choice.
- Strawberries - You can use fresh or frozen strawberries. I prefer fresh, especially in the summer months when they are in peak season.
- Sweetener - I always opt for maple syrup as my sweetener, but you can also use honey, coconut sugar, or agave.
See the recipe card for quantities.
🍵 Matcha Health Benefits
The matcha tea contains caffeine, but the caffeine effect will differ from your average cup of joe. That is from the amino acid, L-theanine, which has a much more relaxing energizing effect. The caffeine effect is not the same as the jittery effect often experienced with drinking coffee.
The L-theanine helps the body develop a relaxed state by producing dopamine and serotonin. Not only is this fantastic for better focus, memory, and can even help with concentration. The catechin EGCG has been shown to boost metabolism and help aid in weight loss (1).
Matcha green tea is also rich in antioxidants. In fact, matcha has more antioxidant levels due to the leaves being shielded from direct sunlight.
🧑🍳 How to Make a Strawberry Iced Matcha Recipe
Here is how simple it is to make a strawberry iced matcha recipe today.
Start by making a delicious strawberry puree. Simply blend together your strawberries and sweetener of choice. This will make a yummy strawberry puree that can be used for many other recipes, like a matcha cake recipe.
My absolute favorite brand of matcha powder is Pique matcha because the quality is by far the best in taste. Plus, if you use the Pique matcha sticks, you don't have to measure the correct amount. Simply pour and add in your hot water.
Simply add the matcha powder with a spoon or a traditional chashaku, which is a matcha bamboo scoop. Blend with a whisk or a traditional bamboo whisk.
🧡 Learn How to Make a Strawberry Iced Matcha Latte Recipe
Learn how easy it is to make a Starbucks dupe recipe, an iced strawberry matcha latte.
Strawberry Matcha Latte Recipe
- Blend fresh or frozen strawberries with 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup for sweetness.
- Whisk matcha powder with hot water until frothy and clumps are gone.
- Add a handful of ice to your glass and pour in layers.
- First pour the strawberry puree, next layer the coconut milk over the puree.
- Finally, pour your matcha on top.
- Optional for adding chopped fresh strawberries over top. Enjoy.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
❤️ You Might Also Love These
If you enjoy this recipe, try some of my other latte recipes below, which also include my favorite matcha drink recipes.
😀 Enjoy This Strawberry Matcha Latte Drink Recipe!
Were you surprised about the health benefits that a matcha latte can provide for your body? If you make this strawberry matcha, let me know in the comment section below.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links (I’ll earn some coffee money ☕ which I promise to drink while creating content that you will enjoy). I only recommend products that I trust and absolutely love!
- Hursel R, Viechtbauer W, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes (Lond). 2009 Sep;33(9):956-61. doi: 10.1038/ijo.2009.135. Epub 2009 Jul 14. PMID: 19597519.