This healthy gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe only has 5 ingredients. It’s so easy to make and is sure to become your new favorite dessert recipe. These chip cookies are delicious, chewy, and golden to perfection.
5 Ingredient Healthy Gluten-Free Cookies
I turned the classic cookie recipe into something easy, kid-friendly, and simply tastes astounding. So, no one must know how easy it was to make these delicious gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. It can be our little secret.
Interested in more recipes like this, check out my Beauty Nutrition Index Cookbook.
Ingredients for a Healthy 5 Ingredient Cookie Recipe
Creamy Peanut Butter: I love to use the creamy version of peanut butter. This makes the texture perfect. If all you have is the crunchy kind, that will work too.
Egg: I typically use a real egg in my cookie recipes. However, if you have an allergy or are vegan, try using a flax egg. If you want to learn how to make a flax egg and other food swaps for food allergies, check out my free Food Swap Guide.
Coconut Sugar: I prefer coconut sugar in this recipe. However, you can also swap it for a tablespoon of maple syrup.
Baking Soda: I like to make sure my baking soda is aluminum free. You don't need much to make these cookies rise beautifully.
Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips: I love the brand Enjoylife for my mini chocolate chips.
RECIPE KEY NUTRIENTS
Protein | Iron | Vitamin D | Calcium | Potassium
Healthy Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ¾ teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- ¾ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips (I like the brand Enjoy Life)
- Pinch sea salt
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, whisk together the egg, sugar, baking soda. Stir in the peanut butter until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Then, drop by spoonful onto parchment paper about 2 inches apart. Press down with a fork. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Once removed from the oven, top with extra chocolate chips and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Finally, since these do not have any flour to bind, let cool on the baking sheet for 20 minutes before transferring to a plate or container to store. Enjoy.
Enjoy These Healthy 5 Ingredient Cookies!
So, if you make this healthy gluten-free peanut butter chocolate chip cookies recipe, let me know in the comment section below. I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Leave a Reply