It’s easy to come home from work and then order takeout. We’re tired people! We’re stressed people! That is why I created this healthy version of an easy pork stir fry cauliflower fried rice recipe that comes together in only 25 minutes. This is a sneak preview of what's inside my Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan.
This recipe is perfect for anyone craving that traditional take out flavor quickly, but also getting the health benefits of eating an anti-inflammatory diet.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS PORK STIR FRY CAULIFLOWER RICE
- Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients - Garlic and ginger have been shown to reduce inflammation in the body.
- Lower in Carbs - This stir fry recipe only contains 26 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
- Source of Lean Protein - Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts when it comes to pork.
- Quick Recipe - This stir fry recipe only takes 25 minutes to prepare.
Pork Fried "Rice" Ingredients
To make this fried cauliflower rice recipe, you will simply need to gather a few key ingredients that create the most delicious tasting healthy fried rice you have ever made.
Pork tenderloin is one of the leanest cuts when it comes to pork. Always trim any visible fat off the pork before cooking.
Studies have shown that vitamin D in eggs can improve inflammation that occurs in rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, eggs contain antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are protective in nature for the body against inflammation. So, go ahead and enjoy eggs without fear.
Little delicious peas provide the body with protein, vitamins, and minerals. Peas prepared on their own are naturally cholesterol-free. They help support a heart-healthy eating plan, because they are naturally high in potassium and fiber. The fiber content not only helps control weight, but also supports a healthy gut microbiome.
Carrots help balance the levels of progesterone, estrogen, and cortisol due to the high fiber content. The fiber in carrots will help rid the body of excess estrogen levels to regulate your hormones more efficiently.
Research has shown avocado oil is one of the best oils for inflammation and those suffering from arthritis. Studies have shown avocado oil improved insulin sensitivity, decreased oxidative marker levels, and hepatic fat accumulation.
Ginger is best known for being a go-to remedy for nausea. This spicy root has anti-inflammatory properties as well. Shown to lower inflammation from type-2 diabetes and cancer.
Fresh minced garlic is perfect to evenly distribute that delicious garlic flavor. Ginger and garlic have long been hailed for their incredible health benefits, particularly when it comes to supporting gut health and balancing hormones.
See recipe card for quantities.
Healthy Fried Rice Instructions
Here's how easy it is to make an easy takeout recipe in your own kitchen, with easy to find ingredients too.
Hint: Always trim any visible fat off the pork before cooking.
Pork Fried Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- ½ lb Pork Tenderloin (Chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- 3 cloves Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- ½ tablespoon Fresh Ginger (Grated)
- ½ tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 10 ounce bag Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 10 ounce bag Frozen Cauliflower Rice (Can also prepare your own cauliflower rice)
- 2 large Eggs (Lightly beaten)
- 3 stalks Green Onion (Chopped)
- Heat avocado oil over medium heat. Add chopped pork and cook through, flipping occasionally to each side (approximately 8 minutes).
- Drain excess liquid and transfer pork to a plate.
- In the skillet, add garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Cook 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add frozen cauliflower rice, peas, and carrots.
- Cover and cook until soft, 5-10 minutes. Stir and break apart clumps occasionally.
- Uncover and push cauliflower mixture to one side. Add eggs and scrape from the bottom frequently until eggs are mostly cooked through. Add green onion and pork.
- Mix all together and serve warm.
Making fried rice is a personal preference in terms of personal preference. Check out some easy substitutions and variations to customize this recipe to your liking.
- Chicken - instead of pork tenderloin, swap for lean chicken breast.
- Tofu - swap the eggs for tofu.
- Vegetarian - swap the pork tenderloin for firm tofu.
Here are a few variations for my healthier version of a pork fried rice recipe.
- Spicy - add a few red chili pepper flakes while cooking to add in a bit more kick to this dish.
- Bulk Up With More Veggies - try adding in some of your favorite mushrooms for more vitamin D, great for inflammation. I love fresh green beans, broccoli, and even water. Chestnuts work well in this dish too.
Pork fried rice makes for a delicious leftover dish. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Enjoy This Healthy Pork Fried Rice Recipe This Evening for Dinner
So, were you surprised at how easy it was to make a fried rice recipe healthy? Will you be trying this quick at home takeout recipe tonight?
In addition, I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan
4-Week anti-inflammatory meal plan and recipe guide to decrease chronic inflammation. Ditch that joint pain and persistent fatigue.
Also, for further reading and guidance on how to go about treating the root causes of gut inflammation, consider exploring the following resources:
Suspect you have a gut hormone imbalance or simply want to improve your gut and hormone health, download my guide, 10 Ways to Repair Your Gut Health.
– Want a simple recipe guide and anti-inflammatory meal plan packed with recipes to help lower inflammation? If you have inflammation issues, try this meal plan and recipes inside the Anti-Inflammatory Meal Plan.
– Support: Join my Restore Your Gut Health Fundamentals Program. Register here.
Looking for other quick takeout recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with pork stir fry rice: