Ditch all the preservative filled store bought hummus for this simple, fresh green hummus recipe. This green goddess hummus recipe is so simple to make at home.
I love to serve this green goddess hummus recipe with sliced bell peppers, carrot sticks, and cherry tomatoes. It is also excellent as a spread on a wrap. Also, veggie wraps with green goddess hummus can make such a quick and nourishing lunch.
- 💖 Why You'll Love This Green Goddess Hummus Recipe?
- 💚 Hummus is My Go-To Afternoon Snack Idea
- 🌱 Spinach is Delicious in Hummus Recipe
- Top Nutrition Tip
- 🩺 Parsley Benefits in Green Goddess Hummus
- 🤎 Chickpeas Are the Main Ingredient in Hummus
- 🧡 Let's Make an Easy, Healthy Green Hummus Recipe!
- 📖 Recipe
- 😀 Enjoy The Best Green Goddess Hummus Recipe Today!
- ❤️ You Might Also Love These
- 💬 Comments
💖 Why You'll Love This Green Goddess Hummus Recipe?
- High Fiber - Chickpeas are a great source of healthy fiber for maintaining good gut health.
- Vitamins & Minerals - Excellent source of vitamins A, K1, and C, and rich in iron.
- Brain & Gut Health Friendly - Made with ingredients nourishing for the brain and good gut health.
💚 Hummus is My Go-To Afternoon Snack Idea
There is no need to buy pre-made hummus at the store, loaded with preservatives, and who knows what else. You can totally make this green goddess hummus recipe perfectly at home in almost no time.
This is the best hummus recipe. I believe the quality of the ingredients matters when it comes to our nutritional needs.
By meal prepping this in advance, it is not only a time-saver, but also a time-saver, and you won’t be left wondering about the nutritional ingredients added in. I love to sneak in as many nutrient-dense foods as possible. Let’s shout out to the star ingredients.
🌱 Spinach is Delicious in Hummus Recipe
Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A, K1, and C, and rich in iron.
Top Nutrition Tip
To increase the absorption of iron, pair iron-rich foods with foods rich in vitamin C. An example when serving this recipe is to serve the green goddess hummus with sliced bell peppers. One bell pepper has 74 mg of vitamin C.
🩺 Parsley Benefits in Green Goddess Hummus
Parsley is rich in vitamins A, C, and E. It helps fight water retention because it serves as a diuretic.
Key Nutrients of Chickpeas
Protein | Soluble Fiber | Complex Carbohydrates | Phytochemicals | Quercetin | Vitamin B6 | Folate | Vitamin C | Zinc | Manganese | Phosphorus | Copper | Iron
🤎 Chickpeas Are the Main Ingredient in Hummus
Chickpeas are a legume that provides slow-releasing carbohydrates. So what does this mean for you?
Slow-releasing carbohydrates slowly digest, so your blood sugar levels are stable. None of these “peaks and dips” in energy. Chickpeas have high fiber content, which helps improve digestion, but also satiates your hunger.
🧡 Let's Make an Easy, Healthy Green Hummus Recipe!
Learn how easy it is to make an easy to make green goddess hummus recipe.
Green Goddess Hummus
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender. You made need to tamper down the ingredients.
- If using a Vitamix, use the tamper to push down the hummus to create a smooth hummus. If using a regular blender, turn off and push the hummus mixture around and down, so that the blades can create the creamier hummus.
- If you find the hummus too thick and it won’t process easily, drizzle in one tablespoon of water. Scrape the hummus into a serving bowl. Top with optional pine nuts and sesame seeds.
- Serve with an assortment of raw veggies. I love sliced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and carrot sticks. Store leftover hummus in an airtight container for one week in the fridge.
LEAVE A RATING AND COMMENT
Please leave a rating and comment letting us know how you like this recipe.
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Modify as needed and enjoy.
©EatYourNutrition. Content & photos are copyright protected. I love when you share this recipe with others. Please make sure you give credit to this site. Copying, pasting, & posting entire recipes onto social media is prohibited.Share on Facebook
Recipe Key Nutrients
Fiber | Protein | Iron | Vitamin D | Calcium | Potassium
😀 Enjoy The Best Green Goddess Hummus Recipe Today!
If you make this green goddess hummus recipe, let me know in the comment section below.
I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
❤️ You Might Also Love These
If you enjoy this recipe, try some of my other chickpea recipes below.