While game day is all about football, we can't forget the terrific healthy Super Bowl food. If you're searching for some inspiration for what to make for your game day, I got you covered with my healthy Super Bowl meal ideas. This complication of my favorite healthy Super Bowl recipes would be perfect for you. I even include my avocado-deviled eggs recipe. I also compiled my healthy Super Bowl snacks for you to try out.
Below you will find my newest appetizer, avocado deviled eggs, which would make the perfect starter for your Super Bowl watch party. This healthy Super Bowl recipe only has a few simple ingredients and comes together easily and fast.
My easy and delicious avocado deviled eggs recipe makes the perfect Super Bowl snack recipe that your friends and family will love. It's made with good for you ingredients too. Check out this avocado deviled eggs recipe for yourself below.
Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Fill a small pot with water up to three quarters. Bring the water to a boil. Gently add the eggs in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are done remove them from the pot and add them to a bowl of cold water. Once they have cooled down peel the shell off.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk from the whites.
- Combine all of the yolks in a food processor along with the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Fill the egg halves with the creamy mixture.
- Store the deviled eggs in an air tight container in the fridge to avoid browning.
Delicious Super Bowl Dip Recipes
It's time to start the party with delicious and flavorful dips. Try one of my classic dips below. You can put out a platter of fresh vegetables, such as cucumber slices, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, sliced bell peppers, or celery sticks. The green goddess hummus recipe is my favorite dip recipe, and I make it a few times a month. Here are some of my Super Bowl meal ideas for delicious dips.
An excellent healthy chip you can consider is Siete grain-free tortilla chips. These are my absolute favorite grain-free chips. You can find them in most grocery stores nowadays, but if you can't find them, try Amazon.
If you are looking for higher fiber chips, try Beanitos black bean chips. These are not only gluten-free, corn-free, vegan, and a plant-based protein source. Most supermarkets should carry these bean chips, but you can also find them on the Beanitos website or Amazon.
Heartier Super Bowl Meal Ideas
- Tex-Mex Crockpot Casserole (Vegetarian)
- Beef and Sweet Potato Chili
- Baked Plantains with Mojo Verde Sauce
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Sweet Potato
- Tasty & Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- The Best Mexican Chicken Burger
- Healthy & Easy Tomato Chicken Sliders
- Easy Chicken Fajitas with Garlic Yogurt Sauce
Easy Healthy Veggie Dishes for Super Bowl Game Day
These healthy salad options are so easy to transport and taste delicious. You don't have to even tell anyone that these are healthier options. Just bring them and watch the crowd dig in.
- Gut Friendly Ginger Garlic Cabbage Sauté
- Massaged Kale with Fennel Salad
- Low Carb Keto-Friendly Healthy Beef Taco Salad
- Simple & Delicious Lemon Kale Salad
Here is a new appetizer recipe that is sure to be a hit with your friends and family. Bang Bang Cauliflower "wings" have become my new obsession. I love bang bang shrimp, but the original version is not very healthy. That's where bang bang cauliflower "wings" come in. All of the same flavor but made healthy.
Delicious Super Bowl Meal Ideas to Create Today!
Bang Bang Cauliflower "Wings"
- 1 whole head Cauliflower
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoon Corn Starch
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Dairy-free Milk of Choice (I like almond milk)
- ½ teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
Bang Bang Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon Siracha hot chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise (I love Primal Kitchen Avocado oil mayo Chipotle Lime mayo is awesome in this, but any brand of mayo will work).
- 2 tablespoons spicy chili sauce
- ½ tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Fresh Scallions (chopped)
- Sesame Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the egg and milk. Set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and toss them into the egg and milk mixture.
- Mix almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, corn starch, black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Toss the cauliflower into the dry mixture to coat all the pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Make sure to spread the pieces evenly on the baking pan.
- While the cauliflower bakes, prepare the sauce. Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and toss the baked cauliflower into the sauce to coat all the pieces.
- Optional: Top with chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, and scallions.
Finger-Food Friendly Sweet Treat Dessert Recipes for a Super Bowl Party!
No meal is complete without some tasty sweet treat. I did not disappoint in compiling a great list of healthy satisfying dessert ideas. You will love these healthy super bowl snacks.
- Amazing Paleo Apple Pie Bites
- GF Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls
- Healthy Strawberry Keto Craving Crushers
- Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Spiced Truffles
- Matcha Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Magic Bars (Healthy Almond Joy)
- Peanut Butter Protein Energy Bliss Balls
- Ginger-Nutmeg Oat Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Protein Pudding
You can also check out my simple, well-balanced healthy snack ideas.
Super Bowl Crowd Pleasing Drink Recipes
- Iced Raspberry Rooibos Healthy Tea Recipe
- Mango Infused Water Recipe - Easy, Low Sugar Drink
- Coconut Water Electrolyte Drink
- Golden Milk Creamy Lemonade
Enjoy These Super Bowl Meal Ideas for Your Next Super Bowl Party!
Healthy Super Bowl food doesn't have to be boring or taste bland. Try out these Super Bowl meal ideas for yourself and see how great healthy food can taste.
If you make any of these delicious Super Bowl meals ideas for your game day, let me know how much you enjoy them in the comment section below. Also, seriously, how delicious was this avocado deviled eggs recipe too?
I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
This post contains affiliate links, which means I will make a small commission if you purchase through those links (I’ll earn some coffee money ☕ which I promise to drink while creating content that you will enjoy). I only recommend products that I trust and absolutely love!
Leave a Reply