The best gluten-free bagels that are so easy to make with only 2 ingredients. 🥯 I used almond milk yogurt and almond flour for these homemade 2 ingredient bagel dough. I honestly think this is the easiest gluten-free bagel recipe I ever made. It's technically a 3 ingredient bagel if you add the egg wash on top.
If you suffer from celiac disease, then you know the struggle that buying over priced gluten-free bagels can be. Now you can meal prep your own gluten-free bagels to have readily available for breakfast. You can use these bagels the next morning by simply slicing and toasting with some plant-based butter, or use as a base for avocado and egg right on top.
You will probably also enjoy my healthy, gluten-free banana bread recipe. Banana bread is delicious for breakfast or even an afternoon snack with tea.
2-Ingredient Bagel Dough Recipe
To make these 2 ingredient bagels, you only need 2 ingredients for the dough. It's that easy to make. I highly suggest adding in the third ingredient to the bagel recipe by brushing with an egg wash, as that will give those gluten-free bagels that golden color.
- Almond Flour: Any quality brand of almond flour will work in this 2 ingredient bagel recipe.
- Yogurt of Choice: I used plain almond milk yogurt, but Greek yogurt works well in this recipe too.
Optional 3 Ingredient Bagel Ingredients:
- Egg Wash: One egg mixed with 1 teaspoon of water.
See recipe card for quantities.
Here's how easy it is to make 2-ingredient bagels. You will be shockingly surprised at how simple this recipe actually is.
Mix together the yogurt and almond flour.
Form the bagel dough into a log and divide into 6 portions.
Brush with egg wash if you want that nice golden color on top of your bagels. Sprinkle on toppings of choice.
Place into oven at 375 Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes.
Easy to Make 2-Ingredient Bagel Recipe (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup Almond Milk Yogurt (Unsweetened) Can swap with Greek yogurt.
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Water
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together the yogurt and almond flour. Then transfer to a plate to work the dough by kneading for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Form the bagel dough into a log and divide into 6 portions. Roll into a a ball and form the bagel shape. Poke a hole into the middle.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet evenly spread out. Brush with egg wash if you want that nice golden color on top of your bagels. Sprinkle on toppings of choice.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Allow the bagels to cool and store in an airtight container or Ziploc bag for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. You can also freeze them. Bagels will last for 3 months, stored in the freezer. Thaw before cutting them, because a frozen bagel is so difficult to cut and you might hurt yourself. Yikes.
Make sure to knead the dough for about 3 to 5 minutes. This works the dough so it creates the correct bagel consistency.
Looking for other gluten-free recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve, with this 2 ingredient bagel recipe: