Beautifully romantic cherry vanilla invokes images of cherry blossom trees, and I think of love immediately. That is how I describe this delicious sweet cherry and vanilla iced latte drink recipe. This is my favorite afternoon pick me drink recipe.
I created a tasty but healthy twist on a delicious classic drink recipe. I know you will love this cherry vanilla latte recipe, especially if you cherry vanilla flavored recipes.
Cherry Health Benefits
Cherries are excellent for sleep because they contain the neurotransmitter serotonin, which plays a role in your sleep cycle. They also contain tryptophan, which helps you relax, and melatonin, which helps regulate your sleep. Tart cherry juice contains high levels of melatonin that regulate your internal clock and send signals for your body to get ready to sleep. A study conducted by Louisiana State University found insomniacs who drank tart cherry juice increased their sleep time by 90 minutes! I recommend drinking some tart cherry juice to help you sleep more deeply in the evening.
How to Make This Cherry Vanilla Collagen Iced Latte
•¼ cup cherries 🍒
•2 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk 🥛
•1 tablespoon maple syrup
•2 teaspoon maca powder
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 scoop of collagen powder
•2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
•1 cup ice
- Start by adding ¼ cup of cherries and 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt to 2 ½ cups of unsweetened almond milk.
- Add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Next, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Proceed to add in 2 teaspoons of maca powder and 1 scoop of collagen powder. (I love vanilla flavored for this recipe).
- Next, blend everything.
- Next, add your ice to the glass.
- Finally, pour your cherry vanilla latte over the ice.
Enjoy This Delicious Cherry Vanilla Iced Latte Recipe Today!
If you make this cherry vanilla collagen iced latte recipe, let me know in the comment section below. It's the perfect afternoon pick me up drink recipe.
I hope you guys love this recipe! If you make it, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think! And if you post to Instagram, I repost your remakes of your creations on my IG stories! In addition, I would also love to hear what you think, or take a photo and tag me @Eat_Your_Nutrition on Instagram. I love seeing your photos. #EatYourNutrition #LauraVillanueva
Try Other Latte Recipes:
- How to Make a Healthy & Energizing Pink Latte Recipe
- How to Make a Stress-Relieving Adaptogenic Matcha Latte Recipe